[access-uk] Re: Office 2003 versus 2007

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 15:40:56 -0000

Office 2007's interface has changed, in that "ribbons" are now used instead
of the traditional menus and toolbars. JAWS works really well with the
ribbons though; it even goes as far as teaching you how to use them and
provide feedback in terms of what hot keys you can press. Hope this helps. I
find Office 2007 to be more responsive than Office 2003.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx