[access-uk] Office 2003

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 18:55:03 +0100

Hi all,
I'm trying to activate Office Standard 2003 over the internet, but it
keeps saying that it doesn't detect an internet connection or something.
I'm trying to activate it through a local area network (LAN) which
requires proxy authentication. Apart from telephone activation, is there
a way I can activate Office 2003 over the internet? Before you ask, I
can connect to the internet fine.
Thanks, and I look forward to hear from you.
--
  Christopher Hallsworth
  chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx