[access-uk] Re: Off topic but important message

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 16:36:19 +0100

Thanks James. I know this is true in many cases but this actually happened to someone Mike knows at work.

Well in that case it would probably be more useful for the person involved to write out their own message in their own words to be sent to staff detailing their own experiences, etc. - if you look at the link I gave you you will see a more or less exact copy of the message you sent to the list, from several years ago, using exactly the same wording.

James