[access-uk] Off Topic: some good news!

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 11:12:53 -0000

Hi List

Since you have all been very supportive towards me, I just want to share with
you the fact I have successfully completed my diploma in Sports Journalism with
nine A grades and four B Pluses.

After the year I had in 2007, I can tell you this means one heck of a lot to me.

If anyone is interested in doing journalism-related courses or training, or
writing in general, then
www.ctjt.biz
is an extremely accessible and decent distance learning provider to use.  The
guy who runs the business is really hot on accessibility issues, and is most
accommodating.  I don't know whether people could get funding to do any of
these courses through DSA or whatever, but I can't recommend the quality of
content and support highly enough.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
Skype Name: Cairnsplace