[access-uk] Re: Notetakers again

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 14:26:32 -0000

Arrii,  take a look at the Braillesense, a Corean device but
developped with GW Micro.  More at:

http://www.gwmicro.com/Braille_Sense/

It will probably do everything you want and more.  Believe Steve Nutt
might sell it here in the UK, but not sure.  I believe you live in
South Africa so not sure how you are laced for buying this device
there.

HTH, and all the best for the new year,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: