[access-uk] Re: NVDIA

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 16:55:16 +0100

Hi Eleanor, a little tip, and something I've found very useful. This is for
when you've got no speech on your pc and want to start NVDA. The same can apply
to anything else on your desktop that starts with a letter common to several
items.
  If you highlight the shortcut on the desktop, press f2 and put before the
name a letter that nothing else on your desktop starts with. I use x, as there
aren't any other programmes starting with x on my desktop.
  Having done that you'll have no problem going straight to it.
                    John.