[access-uk] Re: NEBULA DIGITV FREEVIEW CARD

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 09:46:51 -0000

Hi Andrew,

This is true, but I stream my DigiTV card over my network down to my laptop
which is in the living room, so we can have audio description on two
different channels in two different rooms.  Can't do that with the NetGem.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk