[access-uk] Re: N82 mobile

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 08:40:03 -0000

Really Steve?  And how would you know that?  (laughing).

It is a nice phone, but I haven't used it so don't know if it would be as
lovely as my N91 (smile).

On the subject of phones, I believe there is new firmware for the N95 which has
helped its battery life.  How would you go about installing it without losing
TALKS?  Ian would like to put this in if it preserves battery life, but doesn't
want to tackle it without first finding out what happens to TALKS, or else
he'll be in the mud!

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
Skype Name: Cairnsplace