[access-uk] Re: N82 mobile

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 11:28:46 -0000

Andy, they are a bit like the N91 buttons, but I think the columns are slightly
wider apart from left to right.

The joystick doesn't stick up.  It is a square, the outer edges of which act as
your arrow keys, with the indentation in the middle being your select.

Does that make sense?

I think it is less bulky than the N91 yes, but I couldn't actually hold it as
the dummy model was attached to the wall, and I didn't want to pull it in case
I got everyone running!!

The N82 certainly has a large screen on the front, and there is no sliding
door.  I didn't find a specific lock on the phone like the N91 has either, so
it looks as if you have to do a combination to achieve that.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
Skype Name: Cairnsplace