[access-uk] Re: Muting JAWS In Freedombox

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 17:59:48 +0100

Hi Steve...my thoughts exactly! I guess one has to take into consideration
also the amount of memory/processor time being consumed. I'm not sure how
significant just the footprint of a software sinth is in terms of these, but
like you I'd of thought it was better if they were out of the picture
entirely.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews