[access-uk] Re: Msn ;messinger

  • From: "JILLIAN GRANT" <geordiecompuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 15:36:27 +0100

Well, I intend to eventually move everything out of my Hotmail account, but the
likes of Amazon make this impossible.  Now to change email addresses in it, you
have to do the captcha thing, and I've tried with firefox and webvisum but it
doesn't accept it.  Thing is there's no actual error message.  As you only get
10 captchas per day, I don't want to waste them all on Amazon.co.uk

Jill.