[access-uk] Re: PENFRIEND AND VOILA

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 15:39:39 +0100

I've never had to complete such a form when ordering from the RNIB. You are correct, Ibrahim did quote the ex VAT price but it won't matter to most people on this list unless under certain circumstances, such as someone buying one for a friend. Also considering that he correctly answers a mountain of questions every day on this list lets let him off!

At 13:56 08/07/2009, you wrote:
Hi Imbrihim, yes you do, unless you complete an exemption form. More or less everything we buy, including aids and access gadgets attract VAT.
                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>