[access-uk] More on Accessability, re: learn direct!

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 20:48:42 +0100

Hi all, well its been such a long time now since all this started, but Still it
goes on, here is a copy of yet more "Fobb-Off" from RNIB.  So Where do I go now?
Christine W.
Hi I received your email.  It is difficult for me as learn Direct pay my staff
directly for project work so I can't out that at risk as that puts staff's
jobs at risk,  However, I can call you at some point.  .  They may be saying it
is impossible because they cannot get hold of an audio player though as
I seem to remember you have your own copy of Ease Reader as well as having a
Plextalk - is that right?
Margaret

    From: "Margaret Uffendell" <
muffendell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>