[access-uk] Re: Microsoft says goodbye to support for Windows XP and Office 2003 in April

  • From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 10:03:56 +0100

Hi

Yes, Windows defender is built into Windows 8 and it replaces Microsoft
Security essentials. On the other hand, although there is a Windows defender in
windows seven, this is a very basic protection and protect against malware
only, so you need to download Security essentials that operating system.

Sent from my iPhone