[access-uk] Re: Microsoft antispy ware

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 16:55:14 +0100

Webroot Spysweeper claims to have a database of nearly 90,000 spyware items.
Some of these though are cookies.  The program, by the way, can auto update on
a regular basis and has resident spyshields, like the Microsoft program.  I
understand that the MS offering is going to remain free.  Only hope they sort
the keyboard access issue soon.

MS anti-spyware does also have good diagnostic tools, such as looking at
running processes and startup programs, and a few others too.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx