[access-uk] Re: Microsoft Account Problem.

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 12:10:51 +0100

time to consider open source alternatives i think, give ubuntu a try. it
has orca. a pretty good speech engine so fairly accessible and it will
not cost you a penny. only thing that might get in the way is a
technology called secureboot that Microsoft and their cohorts have
developed. in tandem with an additional technology called ueffi.