[access-uk] Re: Microsoft Access

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 12:19:28 +0100

Don't know if its of any help, but I do know that for the 'mailto:' command to
work with Outlook Express it has to be the default mail program.  Maybe the
same goes for Outlook too.  Will be interested to see if you work out the
solution to automatic opening of new email message from an MS Access field.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx