[access-uk] Re: Message rules problem in OE

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 23:11:14 -0400

Hi Alexander,
You wrote:
> What would I do if all my messages from Access-uk were landing in the
George
> Bell folder?
You would create another message rule to move them out of the George bell
folder and into the access UK folder. You can easily do this by selecting
the George Bell folder as the folder in which to apply  the rules, which, as
you know, is an option that comes up when you apply the rule. I suggest you
use specific words in the subject line as an operator, since personel emails
from George Bell will not have access-uk in the subject line. Give it a try.

Peter.