From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Peter Logue
Sent: 19 August 2004 04:11
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Message rules problem in OE

Hi Alexander,
You wrote:
> What would I do if all my messages from Access-uk were landing in the
George
> Bell folder?
You would create another message rule to move them out of the George
bell folder and into the access UK folder. You can easily do this by
selecting the George Bell folder as the folder in which to apply  the
rules, which, as you know, is an option that comes up when you apply the
rule. I suggest you use specific words in the subject line as an
operator, since personel emails from George Bell will not have access-uk
in the subject line. Give it a try.

Peter.