[access-uk] Re: MP3 conversion

  • From: Edward Green <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 21:55:44 +0100

Hi Kelsey,

You could experiment with a smart playlist setting MP3 as one of the criteria.
The alternative may be to use standard search functionality in your Operating
System to find the relevant MP3 files.

The only thing I’m unsure of with smart playlists is whether you’d be copying
and pasting the actual file but you’ll soon find out.

Cheers,

Ed