[access-uk] Re: MP3 Player

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 11:49:37 +0100

Thanks David for this. It's extremely well timed as a friend rang me last night to ask about an MP3 player he wants to buy that would hold about 4GB of music, and could operate simply through Windows Explorer rather than an unusable interface with JAWS. This might indeed be suitable for his needs, so I'll pass it on.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx