[access-uk] Re: MP3 Player

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 11:04:15 +0100

Hi David.

I've just purchased the 2 gb after previously purchasing the 1 gb. Now you tell me there is a 4 gb available. What should I do. Go out and buy the 4 or wait a week or so for the 5. Lets just get to the natty gritty. I want a 10 gb stone. How much and how long?

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>