[access-uk] Re: Looking for the e-mail settings for sky.com

  • From: "Debbie Palmer" <deborah.hoptroff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 16:54:41 -0000

sorry
Here goes:
Click on Outgoing Server tab and tick the Box - 'My outgoing server (SMTP)
requires authentication'

Make sure - 'use same settings as my incoming mail server' radio button is
checked

Now click the 'Advance Tab'

Enter 995 in the incoming server (POP3) box and make sure 'This server
requires an encrypted connection' Box is checked.

Enter 465 in the outgoing server (STMP) box and make sure 'This server
requires an encrypted connection' Box is checked.

Debbie

  _____