[access-uk] Re: Looking for memory cards for my mobile phone

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 15:15:33 +0100

Hi Adrian - I've bought play's own make of pen drive before now [16gb] and had no problems; just do a search for pen drive.

Regarding class difference with SDHC cards, it's about the speed for transferring data to and from the card, so the higher the class, the faster in theory or the less time you'll have to wait, in getting the data on to the card, but once back in your phone, they'll all perform the same. For me, I don't usually change all the data on my card at one time, just adding and deleting a few hundred meg now and again, as I add and remove music and books; I'm not too concerned in buying the fastest class to do this -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>