[access-uk] Re: Looking for a diary program

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:54:17 -0000

Actually, Steve, they're working on a new release of day by day and asked for suggestions for features and improvements. I've written to Blindsoftware to suggest that they include the possibility of specifying the intervals at which you want the reminder to trigger, ie every 3 weeks, every 5 days, et cetera, et cetera. Whether it'll work out, I don't know but if they do include something like that, it'll be a pretty good program.

Cheers,
Sandra.
This message, and any attachments, have been checked by Mcafee virus scan prior to sending.

** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a message, to ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq