[access-uk] Re: Looking for Ideas for labeling tins - PenFriend magnetic and laundry label update

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:11:52 -0000

If you don't want to stand tins on top of each other then small magnets (such as you'd get in Staples) can sit on the tin with the label affixed to the magnet. This of course can be used time and again. I didn't find the magnets very successful and have a number with labels on now unuseable; but that's the only blunder really I made so will just live the best I can with it.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx