[access-uk] Re: Looking for Help with a Soundcard and SPDIF Settings

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 17:44:43 +0100

    Hi Sean, I had the installation disks at hand but Windows went ahead and
found the drivers automatically.

When I wasn't able to hear anything through the soundcard, I went to its
settings  and checked for the latest version and got back the message that I
already had them installed. So looks like Windows did the business!

Thanks though for the suggestion. Anything else spring to mind?

Darran