[access-uk] List Boxes

  • From: "Phil Roberts" <p.roberts13@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 20:30:27 +0100

Hi List

At work I have recently upgraded from Jaws 7 and IE 6 to jaws 11 and IE7.

Previously I could read list boxes without any problems but since the upgrade
Jaws will not read all of the information on the line only part of the line.
One of my sighted colleagues has told me the information is on screen but will
not be read out.  I can read them in Jaws curser but makes it difficult at
times.

I wondered if anyone knows of a setting either in jaws or IE7 that will put
this right as its really pissing me off.

Phil