[access-uk] Re: Latest versoin of NOD 32

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 22:00:11 -0000

I personally wouldn't say that it's inaccessible. It is true that they don't have non graphical version like they did in previous version, but I've been using it for a month or so now and got no problems at all. F 5 brings you to settings from where you can configure most important parts of it and with some use of mouse cursor it is pretty usable.

Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
http://mashupradio.net
MSN/windows live messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx