[access-uk] Laptop screen appearing to freeze

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 20:25:21 +0100

Hi all -

I'm unaware of when this happens, but have been told, it's much of the time.
JFW keeps working as expected, so I can open and work with different apps and
documents, completely unaware that my screen has frozen, and is, for example,
still showing the contents of an email, even though I have closed my email
client. In fact, I can close all programmes, and that email will still be
showing onscreen. This is a particular issue when I need some sighted
assistance, but the window/s I'm in, with JAWS is no where visible onscreen,
because of this frozen situation.

Anybody know what could be causing this, and how to resolve it?

Thanks -

Andy