[access-uk] Re: Kindle Question

  • From: "Sharon Bowell" <sharon.bowell1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 14:31:57 -0000

Ok,

Many thanks George.

Sharon

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
George Bell
Sent: 13 February 2014 13:35
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Kindle Question

If you hold your finger on the title, one of the options which should come
up is "Remove from this device".

If you confirm, it will move the book to "The Cloud", should you ever want
to read it again.

Also, if you try to buy the same book again by accident, it will tell you
that you have already purchased it on ##/##/####.

George.