[access-uk] Re: Kindle Question

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 21:01:52 +0100

hi there if you email me offlist i can tell you about the kindle it is great as a totally blind person I would really say it it is very good.At 11:38 21/05/2011, you wrote:

Hi,

I am seriously considering getting myself a kindle in the near future.

Does anyone know if there is a review or some info I could look at about using a kindle as a totally blind person.

How many books have proper audio on them, is the TTS voice good to listen to, and how easy are menus etc to navigate without sight. Any helpful hints would be appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation.

Sharon