[access-uk] Re: Keyboards dirtier than a toilet seat?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 17:15:58 +0100

Hi Alexander,

Well, I wouldn't suggest you put your laptop in the
dishwasher.

Peter's mention of Alcohol based solution is basically good,
but with one major proviso.  And that is that I've seen this
actually wipe the legends off the keys.  That won't
necessarily bother a screen reader user of course, but it
sure would scare the living daylights out of me if I was
faced with a totally plain, unlabelled keyboard.

I'd suggest a mild solution of Dettol or similar
disinfectant.

George.