[access-uk] Re: Keyboards dirtier than a toilet seat?

  • From: "Peter Logue" <plsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 15:56:10 +0100

Hi Alexander,
You can buy a large bottle of rubbing alcohol   at any drug stor.  It lasts
for ever and does a good job. The compressed air is also a good idea  for
when you're doing a major clean. I don't know if anyone has a ball mouse
these days, but rubbing alcohol is good for  cleaning the ball rollers also.
Cleaning towers and desktop style computers is real hard to say. I've never
had one. As to monitor screans? Well, there's an item what we used to call a
tack cloth. Perhaps George knows the technical name. I've only had one in
the past. It's a sort of sticky cloth. Not sure if they are still available.

Peter Logue

Skype contact:
 clydeview2008