[access-uk] Re: K1000

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 09:42:36 +0100

Hi

The issue here could be Supernova. K1000 would automatically be set to speak
everything. Unfortunately, Supernova does often cause issues with
non-Dolphin products, well Dolphin products often cause issues with
non-Dolphin products. Maybe you should disable SAM and Orphius if you don't
use them, but not sure if the magnification only part of Supernova can work
without them. The other alternative is use Dolphin's scan and read whatever
it is called these days.

Cheers
Dave