[access-uk] Re: K1000

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 09:37:13 +0100

roger, K1000 is definitely self voicing. If you press the F5 key after scanning a page what happens? That's the key to get K1000 to continuously read from the cursor.

The other thing to check and you might want to do this first is to go in to the settings menu and check voices, reading voice.
HTH
Yusuf
----- Original Message ----- From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>