[access-uk] Jfw 7.1 and html tables in outlook

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 12:46:59 +0100

and while we're questioning the strange behaviours of jfw 7.1 on the
burgerking thread I've just experienced another example of buggy
behaviour.

when reviewing an html table in an email message within outlook where
one or more cells of that table contains an html list jfw 7.10.395 when
it encounters the list fails to respond to table commands, EG attempting
to move to the next or previous cell or row causes jfw to announce "you
are not in a table".
I tried reading the same data with jfw 6.2 with no problems, and also
saving the message as an html file and reviewing with jfw 7.10.395 in
MSIE 6 without experiencing the issue.

anyone else had this ?

Adrian Higginbotham
Accessibility and inclusion adviser
British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Internal extension #2287
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ