[access-uk] Re: Jaws and FN key in Laptops

  • From: orhan deniz <orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 14:12:05 +0100

hi there, the fn or so-called function key is used to simulate a num pad on a
laptop. i personally find it impractical, seen as there is a number row on the
laptop anyway. also, the fn key can be used for other things, like screen
brightness but this will depend on the type of laptop.

hth,
orhan.---- Original Message ----