[access-uk] Re: Jaws and FN key in Laptops

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 14:17:00 +0100

Hi, it does slightly more than that. It can be used to turn the righthand
side keys into arrow keys as well as numbers, thus giving you many of the
functions you would find on the standard numeric keypad. Thus, with laptop
layout in use, for instance, caps lock plus I reads the current line.

Cheers
Dave