[access-uk] Jaws Video Intercept Manager Problem

  • From: "Sulaiman Nazeem" <suna1003@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 05:09:58 +0530

Dear Llisters,

Greetings for the day.

    I am facing a problem with Jaws.

When I start my machine, a dialogue box pops up with an option to install the
video intercept manager.

When I click on execute button after selecting the radio button to install the
video intercept manager, I get an error message which reads as follows:

Video Intercept error

A general error occured while modifying video chain (DCERR_general)

My Jaws is not functioning properly now.

I have triebbbd reinstalling Jaws, but no suc

I am using Jaws 11 with WinXP.

Kindly iiiihelp.

Regards,

Sulaima