[access-uk] Re: Iphone 4

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 22:25:11 -0700

Hi,
Just to add to Edward's message, when in general, settings, accessibility there
is also an option called tripple click home.  When you go into this option and
choose Voice Over from the list pressing the home button 3 times quickly will
turn Voice Over off or on.  You can have someone sighted set this up or if you
turn Voice Over on from within iTunes you can then explore yourself and set
this option.

Hope that helps

Dean