[access-uk] Re: Jaws

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 12:26:45 +0100

David, go to insert J>help>start up wizard. On the first page change the Jaws
speed using the rate left right slider.

If in the Jaws help menu you can't find a start up wizard, then go to insert
J>options>voices>global adjustment. I think that was the bath in older versions
of Jaws but if it's not it'll be something very similar. Again find the rate
slider in the pop up dialog and change the speed from there.

HTH,
Amro