[access-uk] Re: Ipod

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:39:18 -0000

Mark, it's really intersting that you are using iPod successfully.

Can you describe to us the way that you use the iPod differently to
sighted users?  Presumably you have to literally go thru each track,
listen to the intro to decide whether you want to play the whole track?

How does it work?  If you were to pick it up now and wanted to hear some
specific tracks, how would you go about doing it and how different would
this be to a sighted user of iPod?

thanks