[access-uk] Re: Ipad ITouch and SKYPE

  • From: "jeff flint" <jeffflint15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 11:59:43 +0100

Thank you Brian, very helpful.
Jeff
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brian Cairnie
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 9:37 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Ipad ITouch and SKYPE

  Hi Jeff,

  I have used Skype on the IPad and it works fine, even the built in camera
worked for a video call.

  Brian Cairnie

  Cragside AccessABILITY Limited

  Telephone: 0844 500 7091

  Fax: 0844 500 7098

  DotLine: 0844 500 7099

  Skype: cragside_accessabilty

  Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  Web: www.cragside.com

  P O Box 469, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 9JJ (Not for deliveries please)

  This email and files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are
not the named recipient, or have received this in error, please notify Cragside
AccessABILITY Limited  immediately by telephone and delete this email: do not
disclose the contents to any other person or copy or store the contents.
Whilst every reasonable precaution has been taken, Cragside AccessABILITY
Limited cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of
software viruses that may be contained in or attached to this email.

  THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT... THINK GREEN