[access-uk] Re: Ipad ITouch and SKYPE

  • From: "Brian Cairnie" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 09:37:55 +0100

Hi Jeff,

I have used Skype on the IPad and it works fine, even the built in camera
worked for a video call.

Brian Cairnie

Cragside AccessABILITY Limited

Telephone: 0844 500 7091

Fax: 0844 500 7098

DotLine: 0844 500 7099

Skype: cragside_accessabilty

Email:  <mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxx> info@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Web:  <http://www.cragside.com/> www.cragside.com

P O Box 469, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 9JJ (Not for deliveries please)

This email and files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
If you are not the named recipient, or have received this in error, please
notify Cragside AccessABILITY Limited  immediately by telephone and delete
this email: do not disclose the contents to any other person or copy or
store the contents.  Whilst every reasonable precaution has been taken,
Cragside AccessABILITY Limited cannot accept liability for any damage which
you sustain as a result of software viruses that may be contained in or
attached to this email.

THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT... THINK GREEN