[access-uk] Re: Instructions for telephone needed/?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 01:04:51 +0100

Well, last try!

George.

You can download the manual as a PDF file from the
following, but make sure
the URL does not wrap.  It ends in plus.pdf

http://www.shop.bt.com/content/uni2/documentation/4dc2/big_b
utton_plus.pdf

And just to show you that it's a friendly PDF, I was able to
copy and paste
the following into this message, which hopefully will get
you started.

George.

To store phone numbers in the
Quickdial memory
Your BIG Button + also has 10 Two-Touch
memory locations in the keypad, which are dialled by using
the QUICKDIAL
button.
Lift the handset.
Press the STORE button.
Press the QUICKDIAL button.
Press the 0-9 keypad button under which you want to store
the number.
Enter the number you want to store.
Press the STORE button.
The phone number is now stored. Replace the handset.
Repeat these steps for any other numbers you want to store,
using a different
0-9 location for each one.
Quickdial memory
BIG Button + ~ 4th Edition ~ 15th April ’02 ~ 4380
22
Quickdial memory label
Use the memory label to keep a record of which 0-9 location
code you have used
for each number.
A large print version of this is included at the end of this
user guide. See
‘Quickdial memory label’ on page 37.
Note
Your Big Button + is designed to retain numbers you have
stored in the One
touch or Quickdial memories for approximately
15 minutes if the phone is unplugged (longer if the
batteries are installed).
Stored numbers can include Select Services using the ? and #
buttons, and
switchboard services that are appropriate.

Date: 21/07/2007 15:52

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Date: 21/07/2007 15:52