[access-uk] Re: I'm sure somebody can help??

  • From: "Peter Logue" <plsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 22:36:42 -0000

I use messenger and never really have a problem with it. If you don't want
to use the live messenger, you can use an older version. Get it at
whitestick or oldversion dot com. I also sometimes go to Hotmail when my
server's incoming is down and find Hotmail quite easy to use. There's a
little trick I use to get me into the inbox message list quite fast. That is
I send and leave a message in my inbox of my own name. Now, visiting my
Hotmail's inbox I use the jaws links list dialog box and hit P for Peter,
then simply focus to that link. Bingo. I'm there. When using my Hotmail
account I find the links list dialog box invaluable. Apart from Hotmail and
or live messenger, you might want to look into skype. Its becoming extremely
popular at the moment because it is easy to use with jaws. There are a few
skype lists also. Talk to the list owner of the new skype worldwide
discussion list. His name is Ibby and can be reached at:
E-Mail:
mailto:ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

See you there:

Skype: