From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Carol Pearson
Sent: 10 January 2008 17:35
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: I'm sure somebody can help??

Andy,

A few of us use MSN but am not sure that anyone uses Hotmail.  ...

I don't personally like Live Messenger nearly as much as the older versions,
which were simpler, as I don't use it greatly and just have it in the
background for certain friends to chat occasionally.

HTH a bit.  Come back if I can help more.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx