[access-uk] Re: ITV Player

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 11:32:51 -0000

Carol, As far as I know you can't watch programs with audiodescription through the ITV player. If you let me know what the programs are, I might be able to help in figuring out how to watch them without audiodescription. Although I should say here, that I've had difficulties in watching ITV programs, particularly Corrie since they changed their player several months ago and now watch them through Scottish ITV.

Yusuf
If you have nothing better to do, why not take a look at my blog
http://yusufaosman.wordpress.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 8:35 AM
Subject: [access-uk] ITV Player

Hi all,

I don't normally use the ITV player but will need to do so a couple of times this week and will also want the audio description switched on.

Can anyone give me the full-proof way of finding my programme and switching on the audio description, please. I mean, do I go to ITV player first, then my programme, then ask for audio description, or what? I'm just not sure of the order in which I have to do things.

Thanks.

--

Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx