[access-uk] Re: ITV Player

  • From: "John Wilson" <j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 15:16:25 +0100

Hello Alexander,

I've just had another exhaustive look through all that you mention here (but for any of the latest series of Doc Martin) and can find nothing listed. I've done all of what you say many times but with no success.

Will you try what you do with Doc Martin this time and let me know what you find and where you needed sight to make progress?

Thanks.
John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>